Πέμπτη 31 Ιουλίου 2008

Kiss of Fire - Georgia Gibbs


Music, Music ,Music ! ! ! Like Teresa Brewer used to scream back in the 50's .....
Just Music...."put another nickel in ...."[ FUCK the i-pod...]
Without useless comments , and words that can ruin the most delicate feeling that a bloody human being can ever get .....
Two things made me feel something between salvation and relief the last 24 hours....
1. The George Martin mini-tribute , yesterday , in the usual radio frequency , [91,6 + 105,8fm ,16.oo-17.00], which keeps "destroying" my life .....for the last 16 years....
2. The Walter Becker interview in the latest UNCUT magazine issue ....I LOVE that GUY ! ! !
Who gives a fuck about Hold Steady's 5th album , when Rosemary Clooney "invites" you in her house , promising EVERYTHING ???
Or when you're listening the divine voice of Georgia Gibbs , on "Kiss of Fire " ???
I'm not getting old ....."if i'm a slave ...then it's a slave i wanna be....don't pitty me.."
"..love me tonight and let the devil take tomorrow..."

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια: